Louisville has no power.

Category: Life
Quick blog today, as I'm writing from the neighbor's house. I have no power, much like 200,000 other Kentuckians. All night long, I heard giant tree limbs cracking and falling and fire trucks crawling along the roads.

All because of snow!

My power is out. THere are lines down all across my backyard. I failed to get bread and eggs, and for the first time in years, I am craving bread and eggs. I think it's just what happens when you're snowed in. French toast!

The good thing is that the rest of this week was earmarked for writing time. So I'm holing up in my cold cold house (no heat either) with my guitars, pianos, accordions, mandolins, fiddles, and dulcimers, and writing.

But I was determined to blog-a-day.

Stay warm, folks!
brigid

Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=19356498&blogId=467000483#ixzz0taucQeBs

0 comments