Week-in-Review (2.22)

Category: Blogging
Welcome to the Week-in-Blog. I've come to relish these Sunday blogs. It's a nice way to review, recap, remember, and respond to your thoughtful messages.

* Yep, Cari, it's totally the stress. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Eat all the bagels you want.

* Mia, the cold, wet, icky-ness, has my weak arthritic joints crying in their sleep. I feel like a grandma. Of course, both my grandmothers died when I was a wee lass, so I don't really know what it's like to feel like a grandmas. Except that my knuckles hurt and my hips ache when it's cold.

* Scott, the Tai Chi and Chai Tea thing had me rolling. Nicely played.

* Shannon, it was a G- chord.

* Jonathan, sorry, definitely not a love-fest on V-Day. I know better than to get involved with a musician, anyway. Musicians don't have dental.

* Bard, you have GOT to try matzoh ball soup.

* Manischevitz makes a killer boxed matzoh ball soup -- and it's vegetarian.

* Tom, tell me more about scarecrow with solar lights. That sounds like EXACTLY what I need.

* Whrllygrl, i could very much be interested in a veggie-share scheme.

* Cari... hmmm .. chickens. How might chickens work? Rephrase: exactly how much work is involved in raising chickens? Do I need to get a chicken-sitter if I go on tour? Will they lay eggs without a rooster?

* Shari, square-foot gardening is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

* Layla, I know. My long hair hippie braids deceive people into thinking I've been camping. But I prefer a tour van. Many a boy has promised me he'd take me camping ... no one ever does.

* Awwwww, Cara, thank you so so much. And despite news being death and destruction, sometimes it's music and puppies. Or maybe saw-playing. Let me know if you ever need a guest anchor; I'm totally in. Barry wouldn't mind, would he?

* Amen, Mia. Amen. A hotel IS camping.

* Ashley, where have you been hiding? Maybe on my rider for my next gig, I'll insist on a bag of M&M's with all of the blue ones removed.

* Sweet, Tom. I think maybe it was the Teen Jeopardy! that prevented my dating in high school.

* Ewwww, Daniel .. sweet tarts? really?! I went through a phase, but now I"m a chocolate girl.

* Glad you had a chance to try the Bourbon Barrel, Todd, before I drank it all.

Okay, I've written this from deep in the hollers of Bottomless Mimosas at the Wrench. Speaking of ...

Monkey Wrench brunch next Sunday, anyone? Steve Cooley and his Bluegrass Boys will be pickin' until 1:00, and then at 1:00 the Mimosa faucet opens. $10 Bottomless. See you there. Seriously, will I see you there?

Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=19356498&blogId=472413050#ixzz0tgzF7AnC

0 comments