Week in Review (3.1)

Blogging from my phone, so pardon the typos. It's been av eventful week in blog. I've offended runners, Christians, sweet tart lovers, and more. But it's a record week for views and comments. I'll TTY to be offensive all the time.

Allison - Yes, your comment on running reads like a Televangelist, especially with all the smiley faces.

Steve, I do red to try Bikram yoga. You're on to something about the running-cycling-swimming connections.

Bard - Always exit the pool at the first sign of thunder.

Teresa - I owe you a longer response, but thanks for the almond tip.

Mia- so envious of life inVegas! I need to play a show there.

Robert - "I stay in shape by running from Evangelicals!" ha!!

Rob - holy Saturday, Batman! ( sorry) Appreciate your educated preacher info

Jonathan - I knew I couldn't be the only one to not know about the ashes.

Rex- Your Easter pun was perfect. Nicely played.
Mia-Im doing the photo thing. Join in if you like! Mine are not good. I'll post on flickr so eday

Michael advent.. I didn't know about that til college when I babysat for a rich girl with a fancy advent calendar.
Bard-Yeah what's Maundy all about anyway?

Rob/Muckrakers -if only Stephen Sondheim would teach Sunday School, we'd be in heaven.

Chuck - Ohio Valley spring, here we come.

Miss Rainbow-- Perfec names! I shall name my Lavender after you. I like the list.

Mick - Thank you for the sweet sweet comment!

Cari, Audrey Don, Bard, Trees- I'm so glad you enjoyed my crazy, wacky, juggle blogs. I'm here for your entertainment. Seriously. Daily smiles.

Rob - whoah, GREAT quote about shoes, a a very fancy punctuation.

Jim - "special feet" is a nice euphemism.

Chuck - yep, 4E. I have square feet.
Daniel - we can still be friends. Keep me posted on comet sightings. I'm up for skywatching.

Trees- Treadi g water is a hard thing to learn An Olympic size hot tub is straight out of my dreams.

Rob - thanks again for the wise words. I'm going to show up at your church to hear a sermon from you sometime. I promise to behave.

Karen - "self-righteous nimrod" = perfect!!

0 comments