More baseball?

(World Series SPOILER ALERT!!)

So several weeks ago I blew the surprise and announced on my blog what I got Friend-with-a-Truck for his upcoming birthday: another World Series for the Yankees. I can't decide, however, if I want them to win tonight or tomorrow. I had planned on them winning tonight, the first game back at New Yankee Stadium. But now it appears that FWAT has a late soccer game, and he will miss much of the baseball game.

So what do I do? Do I let the Phillies win one more game tonight just so FWAT can watch the Yankees win tomorrow? It seems like that would be kind, but then it makes tomorrow's game all the more stressful.

Hmpf. I guess I'll make a pro-con list and see where it leads me.

By the way, these games are MUCH more relaxing to watch when you know the outcome.

1 comments

  1. Let the Phillies win 2 more games and I'll still like you. :-)

    ReplyDelete