Too old for road trips?

What a whirlwind weekend that was. I think I may be getting to old to drive 2500 miles round-trip in four days. And when I say "drive" I mean "be driven," since FWT is pretty much the captain of the car. That's okay with me, as I only like driving on the left side of the road, and that doesn't work out too well in America (only occasionally in parking lots).

Anyway, I'm home, and even though I slept in the car quite a bit on the way home, I'm still a worn-out sleepyhead. I am crashing early early early after lessons tonight, so I'll be nice and ready for tomorrow night's gig at Phoenix Hill.

Like how I snuck that show-reference in there? Well, that's pretty much all I've got to say now. Tomorrow night, I'm playing at 8:00, even though the Facebook event apparently says the show starts at 9:00. I apologize to you in advance if you miss my set. I'm playing from about 8:00-8:35, and I'm taking requests now. Before I fall aslee.zzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 comments