Funny AutoCorrect and Probably TMI.

I tried really hard to celebrate my birthday yesterday and to not think about the wedding. It wasn't very successful. Apparently, there are still a thousand little tiny details that must be taken care of that only I know the answers to. So I fielded phone calls during my birthday dinner and worried that I wouldn't have enough time to do things before the in-laws arrived.

All birthday was not lost, however. My parents got me a delivious vegan chocolate cake from Whole Foods and delivered it around lunch time. Later that evening, when FWT and I were heading home after birthday dinner, I typed out a text to them: "heading home for cake, want to meet us there?" AutoCorrect then changed it to "heading home fornicate, want to meet us there?" Thankfully, I caught it before it became necessary to take a photo and send to DamnYouAutoCorrect.com. My parents would have been more than confused, especially because our wedding is not until Friday.

Speaking of such things, I hope that FWT's Father has had a talk with him about that.

0 comments