WFPK Every Tuesday & Show tonight.

I just love Louisville. This past Tuesday I spent a few minutes on-air with Kyle Meredith talking about love, travels, cheese, and dream jobs, and you can hear it on WFPK's website. I'll be joining Kyle every Tuesday until the big move to Scotland.

Tonight, I'm joining Dewey Kincade at Zazoo's on Bauer Avenue (btw Lex & Frankfort Aves) in Louisvlle for a regular songwriter showcase he does on Thursday evenings. It was pretty last-minute, so I'm still not sure how the whole thing will work. I gather it's an in-the-round thing, which means it should be pretty laid back. I think I'll just have a guitar, which means I have to make sure to play good songs ... can't hide behind fancy piano solos, hee hee.

That's all for today. I'm moving, trying to get this house rented, and Visas sorted out. Boring grownup stuff!

0 comments