Travel Time Warp.

We left Louisville on Thursday morning, bound for Scotland. Thanks to last week's hurricane, our travel plans have been stalled. Don't pity me, folks... I love it. Just think, if we'd tried to buy a plane ticket that granted us one night to play in Atlanta, followed by two nights off in NYC, and then (I hope tonight) a flight to the UK, it would have cost thousands. So despite having been through airport security at least four times now, all is well in the World of Brigid.



Still, this delay means we have been stuck in a bizarro time warp. Apparently it is already September 4, and I'm not even sure I remember August happening. I forgot a great friend's BIRTHDAY yesterday. I never forget a birthday, folks, even when Facebook is down. So, yes, I'm feeling a little out-of-whack.

In other news, we finally caught up on a little bit of sleep, which I don't think we'd gotten since the spring. Whose idea was it to do a Europe-music-tour, a wedding, a European honeymoon, and an international move all in one summer? Ah, first world problems.

Life is good, folks, life is really good.




Now, I'm going to see if I can talk David into getting off the couch and going to the Empire State Building.

0 comments