Sunday Afternoons are the Best.

Sunday afternoons are my favorite. If David had been in town today, rather than off windsurfing in the Highlands, today would have been just perfect. It was still a great day of wandering (always disguise your errands as a "long walk"). Mostly I spent today on a bench at the Stockbridge Market in my neighborhood. An afternoon of eating, people-watching, and reading cannot be beat. Later, I ran into a friend at the coffeeshop, laughed a bit, and wandered around the neighborhood. Lovely and quiet afternoon.

A few photos from my wanderings:

Circus Lane. Doesn't that just sound like a street where you'd want to live?

St. Stephen's Church. Usually I walk down Circus Place from the New Town, but today I wandered towards the church.

Fancy panoramic of the Market. Click on it to make it bigger.

If you don't already have it, enjoy an MP3 of "Sunday Afternoon" for free, in honor of lovely, lazy, love-filled Sunday afternoons.

0 comments