A Whisk[e]y Blog and a show in Edinburgh this week.

I know this blog is a bit of a mutt, and that's okay. For a while now, I've been sitting on www.bourbongirl.com trying to figure out what to do with it. Well, that's not entirely true. I've know what I wanted to do with it ... write about whisky. But I was sort of tortured about launching an entirely separate blog for that. Still, many of my readers are whisky-enthusiasts who couldn't care less about my other antics. If you're at all interested in whiskies or whiskeys (or perhaps in the difference between?), then visit: www.BourbonGirl.com. I'm sure it'll have some antics as well, but today's blog over there is about a lonely night with a glass of Island whisky.

This week in MUSIC Edinburgh: I'm playing at Acoustic Edinburgh tomorrow (Tuesday) evening. It's free entry and starts at 7:30. I'm only playing a four-song set, but that just means I'll get to hang out the rest of the night. It's at the basement at Medina, near the University, and features three other artists. Last month I played there with Adam Holmes & the Embers (playing accordion in his band on Wednesday at the Voodoo Rooms), and it was a really great quiet environment to just listen to music. Love the Scottish crowds.

0 comments