Guess who's co-hosting a radio show this weekend?

That's right, it's me! Sure, I've been a guest on radio shows plenty of times, but this time I'm actually playing the role of co-host, or "glamorous assistant," as Jim Welsh, host of Music Routes on Leith FM, prefers. I've been narrowing down my list of tunes.

It's an Americana/Folk Music-heavy programme, which is making it hard for me not to just play all of my favorite artists. I mean, I guess it's not unlike making an awesome mix tape for, um, the vicinity of Edinburgh. Still, I'm trying not to play my friends' music. Maybe just a few of them ... but that's only because I happen to know a lot of great musicians. Besides, I don't think Elvis* will mind.

You can listen to the show online at www.leithfm.com on Sunday between 2:00p-4:00p GMT. That's 9am-11:00a, Eastern time.


*namedrop alert!!

0 comments