It is good to me. Also, live music rules.

It's been a long, dark winter, but I am up to at least three totally separate, but all really exciting, surprises. And I'm not telling you about any of them today, hee hee!!! So tricky of me. I'll reveal them all eventually the next, say, two weeks. But for now, let's just say it is, yet again, really really really really good to be me.

If you aren't totally disgusted by my optimism, and you live in the Edinburgh area, come say, "Hi," tonight at the VooDoo Rooms. It's not a Brigid show, but I'm playing keys and accordion for Adam Holmes. As I say often, there's nothing better than live music with good people! Hope to play a few more times this month.

Also, May 23 at the Edinburgh Folk Club, I'm playing a wee support (re: opening) slot. I promise to let you know if, um, anything else comes up... 

0 comments