A little secret I've been withholding...

I haven't been entirely honest with y'all. I've been slacking in my posts, and, even more sadly, slacking on my other blog (BourbonGirl.com) because there's been quite a bit of other stuff on my mind, mostly Punnett squares and protein. So here it is: I've spent all of 2012, thus far, creating a tiny human.

That's right, David and I are expecting a wee Scottish addition to the family on September 7.

Seeing as this blog is more of a travel/music/cooking blog, I feel a bit out of place writing all about how tired I've been and how often I eat. So that's why I haven't posted as often as usual in the past five months.

I promise not to post any more photos of my insides, but for now, here's proof of what I've been up to. Now it's time to make a snack and take a nap.

8 comments

  1. Yay for babies! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for babies! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for babies! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel very special knowing the wee one for so long!..so much love to you and can't wait to meet the whole family hopefully in January.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Eteaket seems so long ago! Love that I was able to tell you. Enjoy the southern summer for me. It's still mildly pleasant here.

      Delete
  5. Hey, congratulations! Really fun news, and I hope everyone is healthy and happy.

    ReplyDelete