Photos of Paris -- none of them by me.

Occasionally, I'll accidentally take a great photo, and even more often, fancy iPhone filters can disguise my average photos. But truly, David can intentionally take a good photograph -- just another example of how he's good at everything.

I've got lots more to say about Paris (tips on itineraries, budget, dining, and traveling while pregnant), but today's blog features photos by David. Someday, we'll have these framed and hung around our house. In the mean time, feel free to print them out and frame them yourselves:

Tile mosaic in a garden in Paris. by David Caldwell

Fleur-de-lys in Saint-Chapelle - by David Caldwell.
Le Tour Eiffel, from the Seine River - by David Caldwell.

Musée D'Orsay - by David Caldwell.

Inside the Musée D'Orsay -- same clock tower! by David Caldwell
Paris at night. I mean, shouldn't the postcard companies be a-knockin?? Look at that! by David Caldwell

0 comments