Order on the horizon. And Pinterest.

We are back in our house, and I am starting to feel an inkling of normalcy. After a year and a half of living out of a suitcase, I see order on the horizon. Unfortunately, instinct tells me I'll likely be living out of boxes for the next few months. We seem to have given away or sold our tables, bookshelves, and other furniture-that-contains-things. Meals are eaten either standing or off of stolen-from-my-parents-but-they-didn't-notice-until-they-read-this-blog TV trays.

Also, I'm afraid to put things into drawers without first deeply consulting Pinterest (www.pinterest.com/brigidkaelin if you like vegetarian food and castles). Surely I've been organizing incorrectly for years, and there are probably some very obvious storage suggestions I have been blind to all this time.

Not to mention that the renters here (one of whom I absolutely adore and would rent to again in a second, provided she didn't have any roommates) seem to have left their mark in every. single. room. I think we've been to the hardware store more times in the past month than I have in my life.

Anyway .. chaos! But also, some music news to announce soon. Finally!!

1 comments

  1. Fine way of explaining, and good article to obtain information concerning my presentation subject matter, which i am going to convey in school.
    Also see my web site > inquiry

    ReplyDelete