A lot of public appearances (and a few private ones).

Friday, October 4, for the Trolley Hop. I'm playing at the Local Speed 822 East Market Street. There's a new exhibit, a cash bar, and me playing some music smack dab in the middle of the room. I might be solo. I might bring a friend with me.

Saturday October 5, at Mama's Hip. I'm leading the Family Music Jam, a parent/child drop-in class ($10/family) at 10:30am where we'll sing some fun kids' songs and maybe some Beatles' tunes or John Denver tunes or something besides "The Wheels on the Bus."

Sunday, October 6, I'm playing The Great American Lesbian Jewish Wedding (their words, straight from the invitation) that you may or may not be invited to.

Friday, October 11, at the Bard's Town for the InKY Reading Series, I'm playing a solo set at 7:00.

Saturday, October 12 at the Writer's Block Festival (Green Building), I'm leading a workshop called "The Story of Song," in which I'll be talking about songwriting, art and craft, melodies, harmonies, and why "Strawberry Wine" is a good song, even if you hate country pop. You can register to attend here: http://louisvilleliteraryarts.org/workshops/

Saturday, October 12 at the Belknap Fall Festival ... Full band show! 4:30-5:30 pm. It's free, outside, and for the whole family.

So my next two weekend are busy.

I'm pretty sure I just typed all that out so that my husband knows where I am.

 See y'all out and about?
I probably won't wear my
wedding dress to this
weekend's gigs.


1 comments