Smalltime adventures and how pretty is my baby?

I've been having a bit of writer's block on the ol' blog here, most likely because this is a blog of adventures and my adventures have been lacking. I like to go to bed before 9pm. I've been awake pretty much every 2 hours with the boy the past several nights.

I did manage to have a bit of fun this weekend though. David and I had a yummy dinner with friends at El Camino on Saturday night, followed by a bizarro trip to Shively where we saw a very loud (but talented) band play some 80s rock covers and make a lot of obscene jokes while two women gave a lap dance to a man in the front row. But good company always makes for good fun, so we had a blast.

Yesterday afternoon we went to Churchill Downs, which is apparently what we do now on Sundays. My standard 2/5 exacta box was not profitable, so instead, I focused on getting my money's worth out of the buffet. (Gorgonzola mac and cheese, anyone??!)

In terms of writer's block, though, I'm trying to think of how to keep the blog interesting when I'm not feeling very creative. Maybe I'll start doing what all the other bloggers do and write things like "17 Things You Need to know about ________." 

In the mean time, how beautiful is the wee boy?


1 comments

  1. Mmmm gorgonzola mac and cheese sounds delish!

    And he's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete