NYC, Santaland, and lots of bagels.

If you follow me on The Twitter and The Instragram, then you know that I was in New York this week! I didn't bring my laptop with me, and, seeing as I am the only person left on the planet without an iPad, I didn't blog while I was there. But it was a grand old time. My Timehop has had me feeling really lame lately, reminding me that two years ago, I was eating pizza in Campo di Fiori in Rome, so I was super-happy to get out and have some more adventures.

I got up early. I walked around (over 10 miles a day, but this time with a baby strapped to my chest). I ate a lot. I wandered in and out of shops. I gave directions to a zillion lost tourists.

It wasn't actually that much different than my previous trips to NYC. 

Only this time, we saw Santa:

Macy's Santaland 2013. The wee boy liked
the elves more than he liked Santa.


More on the NYC trip next time, including some tips on traveling to New York with a toddler. But for now, I've got some catching-up to do.

0 comments