Show on Friday!

Christmas party week! I'm playing a lot. Three private events, and ONE PUBLIC SHOW!
I know -- totally shocking, right? (Peter asked me when our next full band show was, and I had no answer. Someone book me a great band show, okay?)

Anyway, Danny Flanigan has this annual songwriter holiday show at the Rudyard Kipling, and this year, I'm playing it.

It's me, John Mann, Danny Flanigan, and Alan Rhody, playing in-the-round (one song each over and over again).

It's Friday, December 20th, at 7:30pm. I won't say "sharp," because I'm not in charge of this show. Ergo, I can't assure you it'll start at 7:30 sharp. But as it's always a full house at this show, I can't imagine holding the curtain for any reason.

$10 at the Rudyard Kipling. I'll have copies of my albums there for only $5, cash or credit or trade for babysitting. (Well, physical copies of West 28th Street and fancy download cards of Keep Your Secrets because it's out-of-print.).

Taking requests now....

0 comments