Which celebrity country singer thinks Brigid is #1?! #clickbait

If you're in Louisville, maybe you want to come out and hear some live music this week? Please? I kind of want to give you a guilt trip, but I know that's not cool. If you're reading my blog anyway, you are probably one of the few folks who appreciate local, live music. (Is that guilt trippy? I can't tell. I'm sorry; I'm a Jewish mother now.) So just let it be known that it's really good for the local music community and small businesses if you either come out to support the live music yourself or maybe suggest these shows to a friend:

Wednesday, January 7
Great Flood Brewing Company

2120 Bardstown Roadplaying all kinds of songs -- bluegrass, celtic, country, rock, originals and covers -- with Dan Canon and Steve Cooley from 7:00pm-9:00pm. We all sing. It's super fun. The brewery is open by 5:00, and we are there by 6ish to hang out first.

You can bring your whole family (my wee boy will be there), and you can bring your own food or order delivery. Great Flood doesn't have a kitchen, but is completely supportive of you bringing your own and even offers lots of delivery menus. This show is free.

Friday, January 9
New Vintage (the old Uncle Pleasant's)
2126 South Preston Street
Brigid Kaelin Band show, opening for Appalatin; Alex Wright. Super-fun lineup!
21 and up. $10/person ($5/student).

I only played two public full band shows last year. It's looking to be the same for this year. So come out and hear my fabulous band singing songs I wrote. Peter Searcy, Steve Cooley, Dan Canon and Donnie Arbuckle.

Tickets available online: http://www.ticketfly.com/event/739219-appalatin-alex-wright-brigid-louisville/





If you aren't sure if I'm any good, then don't take my word for it, take Tanya Tucker's. She thinks I'm #1:


0 comments